Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mathematic T1..

Form Six syllabus, Mathematics is the subject that you must focus on. This subject is divided into two parts, Mathematics T1 and Mathematics T2. Now we focus on Mathematics T1 first.

Talking about Mathematics, we can't really escape from one thing, that is PRACTICE. Practice is very important in Mathematics, lot of practices made you more perfect. In Mathematics, many formulae are involved. Since we study Additional Mathematics in Form Four and Form Five, then I'm sure that we already realized there are so many formulae. And, the formulae increase when you are studying in Form Six.

Well, we no need to scare about the formulae. Actually, we no need to memorize all the formulae given. Sometimes, there are formulae that you can easily get just by referring to certain simple formulae. For example, if you need to integrate 'tan x', then all you have to do is just by using the concept of changing 'tan x' into 'sin x/cos x' follow by other steps and you can complete it. All these skills you can get when you do a lot of practices. Practice makes perfect.

In Mathematics T1, the whole set of examination paper has 12 questions. From number 1 to number 6 are the questions that you can score full marks on it, and you will easily get at least B for your Mathematics T1. Up to number 7 and number 12 are the questions that you can't really hope to get full mark, cause the answers you must give are a little longer and more steps. So, the probability of doing mistakes are there. However, if you can get about half out of the full marks at this section, you can already score at least A- for your Mathematics T1. So, is it difficult to do so?

Well, it is difficult if you don't have a lot of practices. I do a lot of exercises till I feel very bored to certain questions, but I still continue to do it. I have many references books and exercises books, so I can do as much as practices as I can. But, for sure, I can't finish all alone. If you want to know how much have I do questions, I can only tell you that it only two big ring files. I left that treasure of mine in my school, so you can take a look at it.

My advise here is, Mathematics T1 is nothing for you to worry to much cause all you need to do is practicing. Keep practices if you don't understand, we can do everything if we do struggle on it. The problem is our determination is not there, do half work and left it there. Is it worth? Don't waste your time study form six science if you just want to try your luck. Give your effort, not luck!!

0 response:

Post a Comment