Sunday, May 16, 2010

Study Skills..

Sometimes we blame ourselves for being stupid. But, is it true that we are stupid? We understand what teachers teach us, but finally, in the examination we fail to do it. What exactly happens to us? I'm sure that most of us will only blame ourselves for being so stupid cause we can't answer one simple question.

Everyone has their own history. I also have my very own history. As I know, I am not who I am today if I don't realize my own mistakes and take the chances to overcome it. My academic background is not very good though, 4A for UPSR, 6A for PMR, 9A for SPM and 4A for STPM. My result become better and better from each exam to the next exam. Well, I can only tell you that I only improved my skills each times I fail, this made me strong and improve my results. If that so, why you can't do it?

In addition, everyone has their own style of study. I have my own style too! My study style is very relax and enjoying. I will rest when I feel tired and tension, sleep when I feel sleepy and playing game and internet when have time. However, when I'm studying I will focus on it, if get disturbed I will do it all over again so that I'm really understand it. That is my style, so you must have your own style too. Don't try to intimidate others style of study, cause you can't really follow it! I know just because I have try it before, so don't kill yourself. Find your way of studying, it will help you a lot. :) Keep trying even if you fail, that is what we must do.

0 response:

Post a Comment